The UC functions simplify day-to-day communication within the company and with the customer. Communication channels are bundled and made more efficient.
- All telephony features of conventional telephone systems
- Simple administration via intuitive web interface
- Mobile optimized interface
- Virtual conference rooms and video conferences
- Black- and Whitelists
Intelligent Call Distribution
- Sophisticated group and authorization system learn more…]
- Extensive user administration [learn more…]
- Statistics and accessibility analysis
- Queues and call groups [learn more…]
- Time and date controlled call distribution [learn more…]
- Night Circuit
Basic functions are all those that are needed in everyday life. Of course Phonalisa also offers you everything which conventional telephone systems offers + that certain extra.
All phones supported by Phonalisa always use the most secure technology currently available for transmission.
With Phonalisa you can connect several locations and use the presence functions across locations in addition to free internal telephony. Calls between locations are fully encrypted.
Computer Telephony Integration (CTI)
- Intuitive CTI Client for MacOSX, Windows and Linux
- Click2Dial from almost all applications
- Access to central address books
- Extension and presence monitor
- Your UC stream always in view (calls, faxes, etc.)
- TAPI driver for Windows, enables e.g. dialing function from Outlook
The Phonalisa CTI client successfully closes the gap between PC and telephone and saves a lot of time in daily office work.
The right Features for your Business
Support of ergonomic telephones for hospitals
Support of industrial telephones (with splash water protection)
Charging system for hotels and clinics
Connection of emergency call systems
Training features for call center agents
Phonalisa offers the right functions for a wide variety of industries. For example, the Phonalisa “Medical Edition” is equipped with a billing system for patient calls and provisioning for special ergonomic telephones (large-key telephones).