Users in the Phonalisa telephone system
No matter for which version size of the Phonalisa telephone system you decide, the number of the registered user is always unlimited.
A user is a subscriber of the internal telephone system. Users can be assigned to a group, can register as agents and much more. The administrator can also block access to individual GUI modules for specific user groups.
- Each user receives his or her own user name, which can be used in URL´s such as e-mails and Jabber (Instant Messenger).
- With the stored password, the user can log on to the web interface, listen to his Answering Maschine or log on to his CTI-Client register
- Voice messages or faxes, among other things, are transmitted to the e-mail address.
- The group to which the user belongs can also be specified in the user system.
- A secretary can break through the call diversion of the boss and still reach him..
- The secretary can also blindly transfer calls to the boss – despite stored call forwarding.
- The boss can have any number of secretaries.
- A secretary can be registered with any number of bosses.
External phone numbers
- With the function “Call-Through” you can store phone numbers, with these you can then register yourself externally at the telephone system..
- This makes it possible to call any number and hide the original number.
- The called party sees the number of the telephone system.
- With the Parallel call you can store e.g. your mobile phone number. When an incoming call comes in to the extension – the mobile phone rings along. But beware: 2 voice channels are blocked as well.
The video explains the function “Call Through” again in detail.
- Each user can specify their own language, their own time zone, a time format and a date format.
- You can also store your own parameter and key profile. This overwrites the profiles that are stored with the own group.
- The “Announcement before report” is played before the user’s telephone rings. For example, you can store an individual greeting for the caller.
- The user can also define a script extension for himself.
- If the user uses an appropriate terminal device that supports the ZRTP function, he can activate ZRTP encryption.
- Users may also store their own fax header number and their own fax header text. This data can then be selected when sending a fax.
- Each user has his own central dropzone.