Phonalisa is a modern and growing IP telecommunication system/ IP PBX with intelligent functions.
The system is very easy to operate via an intuitive web interface. Integrate new phones with only a few mouse clicks. Numerous evices from well-known manufacturers are supported, the compatible related devices are configured automatically.
Phonalisa is capable to either replace or extend your existing old telephone system, because it is also easily possible to integrate SIP providers (e.g. Telekom All-IP, Sipbase) as well as ISDN gateways (multi-device connection/system connection) into the system. Analog telephones can also be used via SIP-ATA adapters on the system. Due to open standards, a large number of devices and technologies are compatible.
Besides classic telephony, the IP PBX also supports unified communications functions such as presence status (Jabber/XMPP), calendar, extensive address books (incl. iCloud synchronization), fully flexible UC call forwarding and much more.
Download now the Phonalisa IP Telefonsystem
Test the system extensively or use the 1 Channel Home version permanently for free.
Available for Windows (Vista and higher), Mac OSX and Linux!Download now!
What does Phonalisa offer?
- Over 270 Functions!
- Phonalisa offers extensive UC-Functions, Call-Center-Functions and a fully flexible Group and Authorization System
- Basic Functions – e.g. a mobile optimized interface
- several videos and a comprehensive, multilingual manual
- Phonalisa CTI-Client with Hotkey-Function
- a wide range of application possibilities and suitable for every industry – thanks to the modular system
- Time profiles to ensure the availability controlling by telephone
- Phonalisa supports a wide range of devices of different manufacturers
- Phonalisa is available in different Versions with different features
- Location networking, cross-location presence function, connection of home office employees
- Encrypted telephony, encrypted video telephony, ZRTP/SRTP and TLS
Convince yourself of the very easy administration of the Phonalisa IP telephone system. For some applications we have created screencasts to help you set up and explain some of the most important functions.
A small overview of existing videos:
- The Phonalisa Setup Wizard
- The time profiles
- Log a user on and off at a telephone device
- Manual setup of a SIP softphone
- The group and authorization system
- ..and much more
Clients about Phonalisa…
We are happy to help you with words and deeds and support you in all questions concerning the Phonalisa IP telecommunications system. You can reach us Monday to Friday, from 9:00 to 18:00.
Zeppelinstraße 3, 12529 Schönefeld, OT Waltersdorf